Start your puppy off on the right paw! Our puppy classes focus on all of the necessary foundation skills to raise a confident, well-rounded puppy. Owners will gain a better understanding of dog behavior and how to effectively communicate and bond with their dog.
Real Life Skills
Teach your dog real foundation skills that will carry on for the rest of your journey together!
Build The Bond
Learn games and exercises that will help build your bond with your pup so they will want to listen to you!
Science has shown that the more fun you have, the better you and your dog learn!
For puppies under 16 weeks who are still going through their booster shots. CLICK HERE to read the AVSAB position statement on the importance of early socialization!
This class will:
Focus heavily on socialization through off-leash group play, handling exercises, enrichment, and exposure training.
Teach pups to respond to their names, come when called, off leash heeling, and other basic foundation behaviors.
Discuss canine body language, polite play behaviors, as well as common issues such as puppy biting and potty training.
Preschool is open enrollment! Join the fun as soon as you register!
For puppies 4-8 months who have graduated from Preschool. Manners place emphasis on completing items from the AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy Program!
This class will:
Continue your puppy's socialization with on-leash exposure training.
Build on foundation behaviors such as walking on a leash, stay, leave it, drop it, place, and more.
Develop the bond between you and your puppy with tricks and games.
Discuss "problem" behaviors like jumping, chewing, barking and counter surfing.
Puppies must be 16 weeks or younger to register!
All memberships include unlimited attendance to Preschool AND Kindergarten, as well as a coupon for 15% off any other Pet Resorts service. All memberships work towards completion of the AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy Program.
also includes FREE Puppy Survival kit and Easy Walk Harness! ($75 value)
Is your puppy over 16 weeks old? Check out our Manners 101 class!
- By submitting your registration, you agree to Pet Resorts Dog Training Agreement.
- Refund requests must be made before the final class date. You will not receive a refund for classes that you have already attended.
- If you are experiencing issues with your puppy barking, growling and/or lunging at others (dogs or people), please contact us before registering.
- Memberships will not be extended for missed classes, with the exception of classes that are cancelled by the instructor. Memberships start with the first attended date.
- Time in each program will be determined by age, social development, and total weeks purchased.