Guest Requirements & Policies
PetSafe Village Policies
-DOGS: Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, Bordetella, Canine Influenza (Both initial injection & booster)
-CATS: Rabies and Feline Distemper
-Exception for puppy training classes. Must have completed first round of vaccinations
- All pets must be at least 16 weeks old, except for puppy training classes there is no minimum age requirement.
- Unaltered pets are allowed in our facility.
- Females in heat are NOT allowed in the facility. If an unaltered female begins her heat cycle while staying with us, the owner will be contacted and the dog must be picked up immediately. Please plan appropriately if you have an unaltered female.
- To participate in group play, all dogs older than 6 months must be altered.
- All pets visiting the facility must be in good health an must not have had a communicable condition within 30 days of visit.
- Pets that have had a recent surgery must be completely healed and free of stitches, staples, or sutures.
- Pet parents are responsible for notifying us of any and all health conditions.
- All pets must be free of fleas and ticks.
- We reserve the right to prohibit admittance for any reason, including pets lacking proof of up to date vaccinations, unaltered females in heat, pets displaying signs of untreated or potentially contagious conditions, pets with serious health conditions, aggressive or destructive behavior and/or any behavior that we deem a safety concern.
Hours of Operation
- Monday- Friday 7:00am-7:00pm
- After Hours service: check-in and check-out available outside of normal business hours for a $15 after-hours fee.
- Daycare available 8am-5pm Saturday-Sunday with no after-hours fee (Enrichment sessions only available Monday-Friday)
- Reservations are required for all services.
- Daycare reservations may be made up to 90 days in advance.
- Boarding reservations may be made up to 1 year in advance.
- We are a 24/7 facility. However please be aware that phone calls are not answered when the lobby is closed. All voicemails will be answered the following business day.
- If your pet is staying with us overnight or on the weekends, please email us for any urgent matter.
- We use a digital report card system to update pet parents during their pet's stay. To ensure you receive these important updates, your notification settings must be turned on.
- We are currently offering curbside service for all reservations and appointments.
- Please only submit the forms after you have arrived, as this is our team's notifications that you are waiting for service.
- If your pet is boarding, we will place their food and medications into a bin.
- All dry food must be pre-bagged per meal or portioned out in bags no larger than gallon size. No large bags/containers of food will be allowed. There is a flat feeding fee for not following this policy.
- The following items are not allowed: raw meat, glass containers, anything that may be a choking hazard (rawhide, bones, pig ears, etc.)
- Please only bring enough food and treats for the duration of your pet's stay.
- We will administer oral and topical medications only, no injections.
- Please only bring enough medication for the duration of your pet's stay.
- No personal belongings (beds, toys, dishes, etc.) will be allowed in the facility except food, medication, collars, harnesses, and leashes. We will provide bedding and toys to guests.
- Payment is due at time of pick-up.
- Boarding rates are charges per 24 hours of service.
- A credit card on file is required for reservations. The card on file will be charged upon check-out.
- A $15 deposit per pet is required for all Boarding and Meet & Greet reservations.
- Pre-paid packages available for Daycare and Enrichment. These packages expire 90 days from the purchase date. Purchase of packages does not equate to a reservation. Reservations are required.
- Boarding & Meet & Greets: Cancellations can be made 48 hours prior to scheduled check-in. For cancellations made before 48 hours prior to check-in, paid deposits will be added to your account for future services. No-shows and cancellations made within 48 hours of scheduled check-in will forfeit their deposit.
- Daycare & Grooming: Cancellations can be made 24 hours prior to scheduled check-in. Cancellation fee is equivalent to the scheduled service. If customer has a daycare/enrichment package on file, credits will be used in lieu of charging card on file.
Overdue Pick-Up Policy
- Failure to notify us that you cannot pickup your pet(s) when scheduled will result in a $20/day overdue pick-up fee. To avoid this fee, please contact us to update your scheduled check-out date.
- No check-in/check-out available on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
-Check-in/check-out available on the following holidays for a $50 holiday fee: Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day.
-All Holiday policies begin at 7pm the day before the holiday and end at 7am the day after the holiday.
By using our services, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by all policies. Policies are subject to change without further notice.